MCRA Challenge Series
MCRA has put together a series of races on 4 different tracks spanning over a season called the MCRA Challenge Series. Races are held twice a day for a total of 4 races over an event weekend.
All riders MUST have a current race license from an accredited race organization to enter the series. All riders will be required to show documentation at the time of registration. Students of the MCRA Race License Clinic will receive a “by” and be able to register for races without purchasing a race license for that weekend only.
Link to Rule Book
- GT (Amateur & Expert)
Unlimited GT displacement limits are absolute and are set as follows:
- Unlimited Displacement
- Lightweight GT
Light weight GT displacement limits are absolute and are set as follows:
- Single cylinder, unlimited displacement
- Two stroke, liquid cooled, up to 450cc
- Two stroke, air cooled, unlimited displacement
- Twin cylinder, air cooled, up to 1210cc
- Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, up to 800cc
- Four cylinder, liquid cooled, up to 565cc
- Four cylinder, air cooled, 2 valve, up to 750ccNOTE: BMW HP2 machines and destroked 600cc inline 4 cylinder bikes are excluded from the Lightweight GT class.
- Ultralight GT
Ultralight GT displacement limits are absolute and are set as follows:
- Single cylinder, four-stroke liquid cooled, 375cc
- Twin cylinder, air cooled, 350cc
- Twin cylinder, four-stroke liquid cooled, up to 325ccNOTE: 125GP and MD 250 machines are not eligible for Ultralight GT.